Kansas City, United States
Kansas City is located on the western edge of the state of Missouri. Kansas City is famous for its more than 200 fountains, barbecues and jazz music. Kansas City also offers top class museums, thrilling amusement and water parks, gardens, restaurants and nightlife.
Places to visit-
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art- It is famous for its collection of Asian Art.
- Kauffman Memorial Garden – It is a beautiful, tranquil garden features wide open spaces and intimate enclaves.
- National World War 1 Museum- It provides some of the best panoramic views of Kansas City.
- Worlds of Fun Theme Park- It includes legendary Mamba rollercoaster which is one of the fastest and scariest in the world.
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum
- Kansas City Zoo- It is famous for its Kenya and Tiger Trail exhibits.
- Country Club Plaza- It is the premiere shopping destination known for its Spanish architecture.
- American Jazz Museum- It is a great place to learn about the history of jazz in Kansas City.
- Leila’s Hair Museum-It contains collection of wreaths and jewelry made from hair.
- Steamboat Arabia Museum
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art- It is a must visit place for art lovers.
- The National Museum of Toys and Miniatures- It provides one of the largest collections of antique toys.
- Kauffman Stadium
- Loose Park- It is the third largest park in Kansas City. It provides a lake, Water Park, picnic area and a rose garden.
Where to stay?
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City-The hotel features 7 restaurants, a casino, and 2 coffee shops.
- Adam's Mark Hotel & Conference Center – It provides fridges and coffee makers, free Wi-Fi, free wired Internet and TVs.
- Best Western Plus Seville Plaza Hotel- This smoke-free hotel features a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.